Alphahorn Subscription Options:

Institutional Subscription
Annual Subscription - save $185 off quarterly rate
Recurring Subscription

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Check out these 2 week returns!

Two weeks ago we entered five trades, as of last week here's how we stood:
SPY JUL 134 calls up 53.51%, BGU up 9.1%, TNA up 9.8%, FAS up 4.4% and ERX up 1.88%
Another week has now past and here's the latest:
SPX JUL 134 calls up 114.04%, BGU up 16.13%, TNA up 16.19%, FAS up 9.65%, exited ERX for 1.17% profit.  These are TWO WEEK RETURNS!

How have you been doing?
alphahorn.wordpress.com
Testimonial:

Hey Alpha,
FWIW, I am a relatively new subscriber and I thought I would try out your system by trading every sector using a very small trade amount (about 10% of your average trade). I wanted to let you know that for the first month in trading, I have made back my subscription for the entire year!
Thanks for your work.
Bill R.