Alphahorn Subscription Options:

Institutional Subscription
Annual Subscription - save $185 off quarterly rate
Recurring Subscription

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Afternoon Update; Morning - Alternative Counts

Post closing count. What is showing as the primary count has been my alternative count and vice versa.  RSI is really building negative divergence plus the TNX has broken down as I noted a few days back, so a much overdue correction could be forthcoming.  But why trade and guess at counts without combining it with sound technical analysis.  On my subscription blog, my subscribers are enjoying 10 winning trades as all systems are in the money and have been making money all month.

Here are my alternative counts should things begin to break down.  These show intermediate wave (1) of [3] ending here: